top of page

K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa Cases

      At River Mountain Immigration we have an extensive background in handling K-1 fiancé(e) visa cases with high success and approval rates. 

K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa Frequently Asked Questions

What is a K-1 fiancé(e) Visa?

The K-1 fiancé(e) visa permits the foreign fiancé of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States with the intention of getting married within a 90-day period. This visa category is nonimmigrant, indicating a temporary stay in the U.S., rather than permanent residency.

Am I eligible for a K-1 fiancé(e) Visa?

The K-1 fiancé visa allows a U.S. citizen to sponsor their foreign partner to enter the United States legally. Each partner must state they plan to marry within 90 days after the foreign fiancé arrives in the U.S.

You must be able to prove your relationship is legitimate through things like photos, communication records, travel itineraries demonstrating in-person meetings, and other evidence of a committed relationship. Additionally you must prove that you have physically met sometime in the past two years. 

How do I apply for a K-1 fiancé(e) Visa?

Contact us via email or phone and we are happy to coach you through the process.

Is it like the tv show 90 Day Fiancé?


bottom of page